Clinical Manager – Home Health (Full-Time) - Nashville
CareAll Home Health Care is growing again and if you’re looking for a rewarding career, then CareAll is the place for you! Our Nashville location is seeking a Clinical Manager.
Here are some of the benefits of working for CareAll Home Health Care:
- Health, dental & vision benefits available
- Bi-weekly pay and direct deposit
- 24 hour support staff available
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursement when applicable
- *Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.*
The Clinical Manager is responsible for organizing and directing the daily operations of the specific branch/office.
- Responsible for accurate and reliable documentation of services rendered that meet all Federal and State health care program requirements, as well as commercial and private insurance standards.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and providing new hire orientation, utilizing the mandated orientation process, to include the mandated compliance program/code of conduct.
- Performs employee evaluations with the assistance of the Administrator and/or Office Support Administrator as indicated per company policy. Ensure skills are performed by personnel providing patient care with appropriate documentation per company policy.
- Provides oversight of preparation and submission of RAP’s and Final claims for billing according to regulatory requirements. Ensures appropriate documentation of physician signed/dated initial referral, Plan of Care/485, supplemental orders and complete F2F documentation is completed prior to final claim submission.
- Ensures patients will be appropriately admitted and/or recertified based on medical necessity, skilled need and homebound status.
- Responsible for oversight of implementation of the IRO correction plan.
- Reviews all patient services, daily and communicates with the Agency Scheduler daily as order are received that make changes in the current frequency.
- Answers calls from referral sources, physicians, discharge planners, caregivers, patients and staff, documenting and coordinating care as indicated.
- Holds weekly patient care / team conferences; holds in-service training and staff meetings as indicated. May assign Relias in-services and evaluate that all are completed by agency staff per job requirement.
- Responsible for all employees to receive compliance program/code of conduct training annually.
- Quality assurance of final review of OASIS and Plan of Cares to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews QA of designated forms / orders for completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews QA of designated nursing, therapy and aide notes. Co-sign forms accordingly. Ensure all disciplines are following the plan of care, updating medication profiles and that all documentation is reasonable, necessary and skilled according to regulations.
- Provides coordination between the Coding, QA and Management departments with office and field staff as indicated.
- Reviews physician order tracking report daily to ensure all orders are signed and dated within regulatory requirements.
- Reviews all face to face documentation to ensure compliance with Medicare regulations for completion by physicians.
- Recruits and perform meetings with Medical Directors at least monthly following meeting guidelines.
- Provides marketing to ensure growth and development of the agency. Coordination with Marketer for best use of resources to ensure growth.
- When applicable, provide weekly branch and scheduling reports to Administrator and Vice President of Clinical Operations.
- Reviews and perform weekly OASIS Submission reports and ensure timely report to management.
- Reviews held bills list daily and documents updates to Agency Biller as required; assists with Agency Billing as needed.
- Communicates with Authorization Nurse to ensure all authorizations are obtained prior to providing service and assists with authorizations as needed.
- Communicates with Agency Biller to ensure that private insurance billing is being processed within timely filing guidelines.
- Participated in the PI process. Review and sign all Infection, Occurrence, and Complaint Reports. Submits reports timely and assist the Administrator in tracking and investigation.
- Performs discipline specific clinical visits as needed; performs all non-chargeable supervisory visits and non-chargeable OASIS visits as indicated.
- Instructs and supervises LPN’s and or PTAs (per discipline specific) in special procedures and compliance with the plan of care.
- Licensed Physician, Physical Therapist, Speech-Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Audiologist, Social Worker, Registered Nurse (includes a NP or other advance practice nurse) in good standing the state of TN.
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, or access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- 1 year healthcare experience is required
CareAll Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*PLEASE FORWARD RESUME TO HR@CAREALLINC.COM*