LPN Intake Coordinator – Home Health (Full-Time) - Nashville
CareAll Home Health has an immediate opening for a full-time LPN Intake Coordinator in our Home Health Division in Nashville, TN .
Here are some of the benefits of working for CareAll Home Health Care:
- Health, dental & vision benefits available
- Bi-weekly pay and direct deposit
- 24 hour support staff available
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursement when applicable
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.*
The LPN Intake Coordinator ensures timely re-certification of Home Health services and coordinates patient care services.
Directs the recertification process every sixty (60) days by obtaining a roster of all patients with plan of treatments that are to be recertified and establishing completion of this process timely.
Reviews medical records and updates treatment plan forms.
Audits medical records on each patient at the time of recertification, completes appropriate audits and forwards to Director of Patient Care Services.
Assists with phone calls which may include physician phone orders, referral intakes, and patient/employee questions.
Reviews recertification treatment plan summaries for transcribing or typing errors prior to Registered Nurse review and submission for physician signature.
Correlates recertification audits with OASIS audits, quarterly chart audits, and adverse event audits.
Assists Billing Coordinator with billing audits as necessary
Communicates effectively to obtain patient information for ordered services.
Develops working relationship with hospital and insurance case managers to provide quality, compliant care.
Ensures all needed clinical information is provided to insurance companies to obtain authorization for services.
Maintains patient Dashboard for new pending referrals requiring authorization.
Uploads authorizations into the patients electronic chart.
Enters authorization information for patients into electronic system.
Participates in team conferences to discuss patients needing authorization.
Maintains confidentiality of company and patient information.
Provides proper notification and/or advance notice of absence or tardiness without abuse.
- Thorough knowledge of the frame work, organization, and function of the home health program and a thorough knowledge of the regulations governing services.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with one (1) year nursing experience or Registered Nurse.
- Adequate knowledge of medical diagnosis requiring skilled care by 1 or multiple disciplines.
- Familiarity with the ICD-9 Coding Manual.
- Ability to communicate verbal and written instructions effectively
- Ability to organize work effectively and efficiently
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
CareAll Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*PLEASE apply through indeed.com or FORWARD RESUME TO HR@CAREALLINC.COM*
Keywords: CNA, C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant, R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, LPN, L.P.N. licensed practical nurse, medical, home care, homecare, home health, home health care, companion, caregiver, PRN, as needed, Full-Time, FT, Marketer, Sales