Physical Therapist (PT) – Home Health PRN - Martin
PTs – Physical Therapists
Call Now! 731-885-6633
AbilisHealth, formerly CareAll Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Physical Therapist with home health experience in the Martin, TN area.
We are proud to offer our these benefits:
- Pay for Experience
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement When Applicable
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.*
The Physical Therapist is responsible for assisting in the care and rehabilitation of designated home care patients.
- Performs evaluation of physical therapy needs for the patient and develops the physical therapy plan of care.
- Assists the physician in evaluating patients by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests.
- Performs direct and indirect physical therapy care, establishes staffing patterns and plans, provides and supervises care rendered.
- Reviews medical records regularly on patients receiving physical therapy to assure that documentation, re-certifications, supplemental orders and on-site supervisory visits are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with Medicare guidelines.
- Completes physical therapy visit and supervises required disciplines in therapeutic exercises at timely intervals. Records appropriate progress notes noting patient’s response to therapy.
- Evaluates the patient’s progress to determine the need for continuation or discontinuation of services and notifies the physician accordingly.
- Documents and submits agency paper work within allotted time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
One year direct patient care with home health care and supervisory experience is preferred
Must be flexible
CERTIFICATES, LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS:
Current Tennessee Physical Therapist license
Current CPR certification
Valid driver license and automobile insurance as required by Tennessee State Law
AbilisHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*PLEASE FORWARD RESUME TO HR@CAREALLINC.COM*
Keywords: CNA, C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant, R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, LPN, L.P.N.Â licensed practical nurse, medical, home care, homecare, home health, home health care, companion, caregiver, PRN, as needed, Full-Time, FT, occupational therapist, OT, physical therapist, PT, Abilis, AbilisHealth, Carroll County, Gibson County, Henry County, Houston County, Humphreys County, Lake County, Obion County, Stewart County, Weakly County