At CareAll, quality is more than a theme or a promise. Through outcome data and satisfaction surveys, we constantly measure quality to identify areas of excellence and opportunities for improvement.
We are proud of our track record for quality. CareAll scores above or equal to state and national averages for:
- How patients rate our overall care
- How often our team provides care in a professional way
- How likely patients would recommend us to friends and family
- How often we check patients’ risk of falls
- How often we check patients for depression symptoms
- How often our patients improve at walking and getting in and out of bed
- How infrequently our patients have to be admitted to the ER or hospital
Of course, some of the best examples of our commitment to quality come from testimonials from physicians, patients and families.