Senior Account Analyst - Nashville
CareAll Home Health Care has immediate an opening for an Sr. Account Analyst with Home Health experience in Nashville, TN.
Here are some of the benefits of working for CareAll Home Health Care:
- Health, dental & vision benefits available
- Semi-monthly pay and direct deposit
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible schedules
- Vacation and sick time
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.*
The Senior Account Analyst will enhance the operations of CareAll Home Healthcare and the Finance department.
- Assist Accounting Manager with month-end close process including, but not limited to, preparing and recording monthly journal entries for payroll, payroll allocations, PTO accruals, prepaid account amortizations, depreciation, and revenue.
- Credit Card management, reconciliation, and JE preparation and entry
- Prepare Annual Budget for the Board by being a member of the Budget Committee, creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets containing the budget data, and uploading the data into MAS90.
- Create Budget to Actual reports monthly.
- Create Key Financial Indicator reports monthly, gather the necessary metrics from billing system, and upload to MAS90.
- Assist in creating P&L, Balance Sheet, and other monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile bank accounts for all Agencies, CareAll Management, CareAll LLC, and Employee Benefits Fund and prepare and record JEs.
- Create and analyze bi-weekly Minimum Wage Report to ensure wages meet FSLA standards.
- Create Productivity report bi-weekly for Agencies and upper management.
- Reconcile or assist in A/R Reconciliations (Medicare and Commercial HH).
- Create or assist with creating the weekly Cash Balance report.
- Assist Accounting Manager in oversight of Payroll and Accounts Payable functions.
- Assist Accounting Manager with Year-End Close procedures.
- Other assignments as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field, or equivalent finance experience in a healthcare environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in finance or accounting with at least two years in the healthcare industry.
- Motivation Skills – History of achieving aggressive goals and objectives, conveying sense of urgency while moving beyond challenges and obstacles.
- Critical Thinking Skills – Solid analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze trends and suggest solutions to challenges.
- Achieve Successful Results – Takes the initiative to get things done.
- Demonstrates Adaptability – Works effectively in the faces of stress, ambiguity, difficult situations and shifting priorities.
- Innovates – Challenges the status quo thinking to generate new ideas; takes open minded approach to situations.
- Communication Skills – Refined written and verbal communication skills. Ability to foster open communications, listen effectively and build strong partnership networks.
- Technological Competence – Knowledge of SAS and other risk management technology with the ability to leverage such tools to improve the organization’s decision making criteria.
- Experience with third party fraud and identity data is a plus.
- Powerful analytic and data skills.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Executive presentation with a strong presence.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
CareAll Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*PLEASE FORWARD RESUME TO HR@CAREALLINC.COM*