Private Duty Care
Private duty care is individualized home care for those who need more than typical services, especially patients who need care outside Medicare or private insurance guidelines on a long-term basis. It can be appropriate for patients of any age, from infants to seniors.
Private duty care includes skilled nursing — such as IV therapy, wound care, pain management and diet instructions — and companion services like personal care, homemaking tasks and companionship. It may be covered by insurance, worker’s comp, and government programs like the Veterans Adminstration and TennCare.
Skilled Nursing Services
Private duty skilled nursing can be a good choice if constant, round-the-clock care is required. Our staff of specialized clinical care providers is well trained and equipped to handle complex healthcare needs, including:
- Ventilator care/management
- Tracheotomy care
- Feeding tube management and care/enteral care
- Wound care management
- Diabetic care and management
- Medication management
- TPN and IV administration
- Symptom and pain control
- Hourly physical assessments
- Ongoing communication with physicians regarding patient status and needs
CareAll offers compassionate, dependable, non-medical home care services designed especially for the elderly. We give them the resources and support they need to maintain their independence and quality of life, allowing them to remain at home in the most comfortable, secure environment they know.
And because change, loss, and loneliness are common for seniors, we also provide a friendly face for companionship.
Our specially trained staff is available 24/7. Care can be flexibly scheduled to meet any need, with no minimum number of days required. All CareAll HomeCare Services staff are bonded and insured.
Companion services include:
- Personal Care — bathing, grooming, dressing, monitoring of medications as prescribed by the physician.
- Homemaking Tasks — Meal preparation, grocery shopping, errands, and light housekeeping.
- Companionship — Socialization, exercise (when appropriate), and activities.
We are extremely selective in the staff we employ, seeking traits like a compassionate nature, dependability and a flexible attitude. Each caregiver is carefully matched to the personality and needs of each client.